What is a Televisit?
healow Televist™ are a safe and secure way for you to connect with your doctor remotely, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer with audio and video capabilities.
When, why, and how to use healow TeleVisits
• For convenient, quality care – at work, at home, or on the road
• See your own physician for non-emergency and follow-up care
• Avoid the expense of travel, time off from work, or hiring a babysitter
• Prevent exposure to potentially contagious illness
• TeleVisits are easy – just use your smartphone, laptop, or PC
If you are interested in scheduling a televisit appt, please call us at (631) 231-5070.
How do I join a TeleVisit?
On your smartphone or computer:
Click on the text or email link you received form your doctor’s office. No login required. Or you can start the visit by logging into the healow app or Patient Portal.
On the day of your appointment:
- Set aside a secure and private location for you AND your child to join your appointment .
“Arrive Early” by logging into the app. Patient Portal, or clicking the link within the email reminder or text message your doctor’s office sent you.
- Fill out any patient questionnaires and vitals if applicable ( answers are not mandatory on either form, you may skip this step and go to the next step).
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support TeleVisit.
- Click Start TeleVisit to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your Physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit and disconnect when the visit ends.