We participate with the following insurance companies:
(These are subject to change, please call our office to verify.)
- Affinity Health Plan
- Fidelis Care (No new patients accepted as of 4/1/2020 )
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Oxford (Freedom, Liberty, and Metro)
- Meritain Health
- Empire Plan (United Healthcare)
We also have agreements with certain foster care agencies in the community. Please contact the foster agency relevant to your child’s case for more details.
- All payments including co-payments are due at time of service
- All late payments are subject to a late fee of $10.00
- The patient’s parent/legal guardian is responsible for co-payments, co-insurance and deductible payments required by the child’s insurance carrier
If we do not participate with your insurance, if you have a different primary care provider or are uninsured we have a fee schedule that varies based on the type and complexity of the visit as well as the need for any in-office procedure. Please ask a receptionist for fee details at the time you schedule your appointment. Payments can be made using cash, debit or credit card. We do not accept personal checks.